- If you have received a booster (after the 2 vaccines, or after 1 Johnson & Johnson vaccine), you are fine to sail, regardless of when the booster was administered. This means that there is no need for a second booster.
- If you have not received the booster, and you have received your second vaccine (or the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) before November 9th, 2021, then you need the booster to be able to embark.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your vaccination or booster, and we will be happy to assist you.
Everyone needs present a negative antigen (or PCR) test taken during the 72h before departure.
An antigen test can be done in your home country, or in Italy in a pharmacy, or at one of these places:
- Fiumicino airport (€20)
- PS Ospedale San Paolo – Largo Donatori del Sangue 1,Civitavecchia (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm)
- AO San Giovanni Addolorata – Via Ambaradan – Roma (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm)
- Ex Presidio Forlanini – Piazza Carlo Forlanini – Roma (Mon-Sat 9am-7pm)
If you test positive during the 3 days before boarding, we will offer you a voucher of the value that you paid, to be used in 2023.
There is no face mask and no social distancing requirement on board. All activities will take place, same as in the past.
Find all requirements in detail, such as which vaccines and which tests are accepted, on the Princess Cruises website through this link.